The date for Composites without Borders Forum VI has been set. The event will take place on 25 October 2018 in the Skolovo Innovation Centre, Moscow.
Composites without Borders Forum VI will be dedicated to the assessment of the composites industry development, including the timeframe of the current year. It will also focus on markets and trends that may offer prospects for the composites industry within Russia’s and worldwide current economic, industrial and technological agenda.
Expectedly, the event will become an action ground helping Russian industry players in their integration with global technology trends and business knowledge exchange.
Composite product developers will enjoy the opportunity to present their projects to the business community, find partnership and involvement in the projects effected by the interregional industrial cluster Composites without Borders.
The participants will seek answers to questions, e.g. how to create a competitive product, is it profitable to do that in Russia, how to focus on know-how and raise a successful business, how to optimise costs and get full-fledged as fast as possible?
The Forum agenda offers the following events:
· General session discussing the topic Promising Markets for Composites,
· Composites without Borders. Awards Ceremony,
· Crowdsourcing contest Composites without Borders. Idea,
· Topical tracks dedicated to the use of composites in aircraft and ship-building, power generation, automotive industry, construction activities, sports gear design, medicine and various industrial applications,
· Pitch sessions with topics of material production technology, R&D in the domain of composites,
· Track highlighting issues of capacity building for the composites industry,
· Track on setting up the collaboration between composites producers within the industrial cluster Composites without Borders, and interface with development institutions,
· Composites showroom featuring specimens of composite materials used in various industries,
· Demonstration master classes.
The main purpose of the Forum is to raise awareness of composite materials in various industries, exchange the knowledge and experience of engineering, development and production of composite feedstock, in-process and finished products, and to present latest cutting-edge equipment.